Beauty, authenticity, tranquility, nature, history, entertainment and unrepeatable experiences; this and much more, is what the Valle d’Itria offers, the bewitching valley sitting among the most beautiful and evocative towns of Puglia.
The Trulli Valle d’Itria B&B is located right in the heart of this enchanting valley, a very short distance from the most poetic of villages, such as Locorotondo, Cisternino, Alberobello, Ostuni, Martina Franca and Ceglie Messapica. Travelling a few more kilometres, you can easily reach Matera. The itineraries, events and experiences organised in Matera are countless and unmissable, a unique opportunity to visit and get to know a city that seems enchanted, frozen in time.
At our facility, cooking classes are held for the preparation of pizza, bread and pasta, typical and genuine dishes, with local, organic ingredients, often 0 km, picked from our garden. Afterwards, a traditional dinner will be served surrounded by nature.
To better explore and enjoy our territory and its history, we recommend bicycle tours along the narrow lanes of the Valle d’Itria. Upon returning, we will take care to pamper our guests with a professional holistic treatment, a regenerating Swedish massage or a lymphatic draining one, with the use of sweet almond oil and the additional of essential oils typical of our area, such as Mediterranean oil, enriched with extracts of sunflower seeds, essential oil of cedar, orange and lemon and green tea. All important for relaxing and facilitating blood and lymphatic circulation. You can receive the massage in the yoga room which guarantees relaxation and intimacy. The sweet smell of incense, together with light and relaxing music will make your experience more complete while you are carried away by the song of the birds that populate our garden, a space cared for down to the smallest detail. Here is a small corner of paradise, an oasis of relaxation, comfortable, welcoming and silent, where you can forget about daily stress and regenerate mind and body.
• Bike tours through the Valle d’Itria and along the Apuglian Aqueduct, in close contact with nature, discovering the area’s traditions. Upon return, a relaxation corner is available where you can receive a relaxing Swedish massage or a professional holistic drainage massage. This to be followed by a restorative dive in the pool and in the jacuzzi.
• Wellness package, including a relaxing holistic treatment, a Swedish or drainage massage with sweet almond oil enriched with essential oil of lemon, green tea, cedar, orange and sunflower seeds or with local, natural and nourishing olive oil. This will be followed by an invigorating swim in the pool and whirlpool with chromotherapy. At the end it, it will be possible to enjoy, according to your preferences, herbal teas, infusions, smoothies or fruit extracts.
• Visit to ancient olive mills to see how oil is extracted from the olives.
• Visit to dairies to observe how mozzarella is prepared. They might also let you get a hands-on experience.
• Visit for wine tasting in excellent local cellars.
• Horse riding through our contact with the best stables in the area.